Saturday, February 19, 2011

It is a New Year in the Rhorer Household

With lots of NEW & GOOD changes!

I am pregnant!!  I am about 10 wks so far.  We had our first ultrasound on Valentines day and it was absolutely beautiful!  What an amazing experience to be carrying a life inside of me.  I have said this a lot.  It was scary going to that first ultrasound because I was afraid nothing was going to show up. It didn't feel real until I saw our bambino bouncing around waving at us.  Words can not express the emotion Justin and I both felt that day.  Beauty!





We bought the house!!!!! I'm falling more and more in love with it everytime I am there. We will be moving in this week. However, we are currently remodeling the kitchen, so we will not be settled for awhile. We got lots of painting to do too. I am so glad spring is almost hear and winter is over. It makes moving so much better!

2 comments:

Oh Dear said...

AWE!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Kristen said...

Oh my goodness!! Congratulations to you guys! That is sooooo exciting! And congrats about the house too. Wow, this will be a BIG year for you guys! How fun!!! Can't wait to see more pics of the house.