Monday, May 31, 2010

Our Memorial Weekend

This weekend included.......
  
Sharing life with our good friends Matt & Kris by cooking together along with great conversation & a morning/afternoon trip to the local farmers market & flea market. Our wonderful friends were generous in giving me a cute apron as a graduation gift. I absolutely adore it!  



 We also went to the Drive-In in Winchester, KY & watched Prince of Persia. Justin and I were accompanied by the In-Laws, Nick & Limin, and Brooke (Intern friend).  My mother-in-law makes the best popcorn.  Of course we each had a bag of our own & snacks as well. I love summer!
  

Justin and I hiked the Pinnacles in Berea, KY.  Being outdoors and in the sun refreshes me. I'd much rather be out walking, running, or being physically active outdoors than being inside watching TV.  I am relaxed when I am outdoors in the sun.   The view at the top of the west pinnacle was absolutely beautiful.


Now we are finishing it off with a Rhorer family cookout minus Andrew & Sheena plus Ben, Cristin, & Asher.


No comments: