Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I have a week off! It has been absolutely wonderful not having to work on homework. I get depressed thinking about going back. I give myself little pep talks throughout the day. It has been the most challenging thing I have ever done. I can't wait for June to be here. It will be one of the best days of my life. I look forward to being a wife again, a daughter, and a friend. I look forward to keeping my house clean, cooking again, and going on dates with my hubs. I look forward to small group and having a home. I look forward to having babies and being a family. Oh those are nice thoughts!

It is Christmas. Tonight we are traveling to my mom and dad's. It will be nice to see everyone! Especially my nieces and nephews. On Christmas day we will be with the Rhorer's. Lots to look forward too!

Justin and I will also be packing this weekend. We are moving into a new apartment the first week of January. We move so much, but we do like change.

Theres a small update. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas celebrating Jesus!

2 comments:

MLR said...

Hope the Rhorer's have a very merry christmas! June will be here before you know it. Keep on truckin' :)

Oh Dear said...

Merry Christmas Erica!