Wednesday, April 1, 2009

april fools joke two years ago.

I have to tell you about a funny april fools joke that Justin and I pulled about two years ago. I get home from work and decide to go over to my friends (Ben and Cristin) house because they were having people over. Justin decided to go straight to ben and cristin’s from work. When he walks in the door he pulls me in the bathroom and says,

“I have pulled a joke on mom and she thinks you are pregnant, so I want you to call her and act like you are freaking out because you just took a test and it was positive.”

At first I was like, no way! that’s not something to joke about and you are crazy. Of course Justin can talk me in to most things so I decided to play along. Here we are sitting in the bathroom of our friend’s house when we call Mom and put her on speakerphone. She picks of the phone and starts asking me tons of questions. I start breathing hard and sniffing as if I were crying. She’s on the other end trying to calm me down telling me everything was going to be ok. I acted like I was so upset because it was not the right timing at all. She was like “I’m coming over right now”. Justin and I both start cracking up, APRIL FOOLS. She hung up on us. She was furious and would not talk to us for days.

It was probably the best acting I have ever done. I am not very good at lying. It was fun and silly. Probably not the best idea to joke about, but we still get a kick out of it today.

No comments: