Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lately......

OMG! It has been so long since I have posted. Almost a month now. WOW. My GRE class is over. woo hoo! Seriously, the GRE is ridiculous. I am so glad I took the class. There are so many freakin formulas for math to remember and words to know that I have never heard of before in my life. I really did not remember any of the formulas. I would have been screwed if I took the test before this class. Who knows I may still be screwed. ha! Now I need to study like crazy and take the test. I still need to sign up to take the test. golly. I'm super nervous.

SO as for living arrangements Justin and I have finally found a place. We are moving in a duplex and our good friends will be living next door to us, Matt and Kris Fields. The duplex is off of Alexandria Drive in Lexington. We will be moving hopefully the first of December. I'm super excited and cant wait! When we move I will post pics of the place.

So this past week has been so CRAZY! good crazy! Our friends Matt and Kris got married on Saturday. I volunteered to make the cake (YES i was crazy). This was my first wedding cake ever! Wednesday and Thursday my friend Cristin and I helped Kris with Decorations at the Church and Organizing the wedding. We were there from 4-9 both nights and then on Friday I worked on the cake from 3-11 pm. I do have to say I am very pleased with the turn out. Even though I seemed a little stressed and overwhelmed before the wedding is was so worth it! I was also a bridesmaid. It was super fun being a part of their wedding. Kris looked absolutely stunning and the whole wedding was flawless except my little fiasco. I spilled red nail polish down the front of my black dress. ahhh... i was so sad. I swear something always happens to me. At least it was me and not Kris :) I had some nail polish remover and removed some of it but it was still noticeable to me. oh well, no one pointed it out until I showed them. Anywho, i'm recovering from the long week and hoping for some rest to come. Please comment and let me know you are reading.


3 comments:

jess said...

Erica, the cake looks great! I'm so glad to be able to keep up with you guys!

Erica said...

i'm glad to be able to keep up with you too!

Kristen said...

Hey Erica, I found your blog on my "followers" list so now I can follow yours ;-) I love the blog world! And just so you know, I totally did not notice the nail polish. You looked beautiful and the cake was oh so yummy. Talk to you soon.