Friday, September 19, 2008


I have been working hard lately. I have started a new GRE prep class. Saturday was my first day and it was INTENSE. It is a four hour class of hard words and figuring out math. I am not a great test taker. I am a visual learner, and I need people to show me how to do something before I can learn it. I'm not the one who can pick up a book, read it, and then know how to do it. So that is why I am taking this class; for someone to teach me. I have also started Internship stuff. I met with UK Hospital Internship Director on Monday. It was a good meeting, and I am excited about applying to their program. I have been contacting professors and employers for references, and I have been trying to gather information together to write my Letter of Intent. WOO HOO! Yeah right. Also, in the mean time, besides work and internship stuff, Justin and I have been looking for a place to live in LEX. We have some options available, but no decisions made yet. I hope we find a wonderful place that we will LOVE. I start my new job on Sept 29th. I'm getting excited!

No comments: