Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday Musings

I have a lot going on in my brain lately.

1.  I have been told quite often that I am bossy.  I don't know whether to take this as a compliment or something negative.  My hearts desire is definitely to be that of the woman described in 1 Peter - the woman with a gentle and quiet spirit.  Reflecting on this personality trait and hoping the LORD will transform me as I submit to him or use my bossiness in a way to give him glory.

2.  My words with my husband can be quite lethal and stabbing.  My tone. My demeanor.  I'm not very nice to him I am realizing.  I want this to change.  To speak words of love, gratitude.  To be his cheerleader and someone that respects him greatly.

3.  I seem so indecisive about things and pursue a thousand things at once.  I'm always wanting something around me to change.  Be content my soul. Please be content.

4. I need rhythm in my life and someone to hold me accountable to it.

Those are the musings of miss Erica Rhorer.

No comments: