Wednesday, June 15, 2011

We are still working on the house! It is ALMOST together though and I'm super excited to be done with it for a little while.  I think we pretty much have almost every room finished except for the babies room and a few things to hang here and there.  As soon as it is together I will post pics!  That may be a month from now, but maybe I'll post a picture of each room as we get it done.

I'm so excited to put Isaiah's room together. I'm going with a rocket theme. Here are a few items for the room.


2 comments:

Oh Dear said...

LOVE the rockets! Pefect for an "out of this world" fella you will have!

Kristen said...

Ohhh, the rocket theme is soooo cute!! I can't wait to see how it all comes together. The nursery was always my favorite room to decorate and then hang out in. I spent many quiet times just sitting in the rocker and praying for the girls before they were each born. Those were really special times that I really cherish and will always remember :)

And I don't think I've mentioned it before, but I love the new look and name of the blog!