Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Its only Tuesday....


Justin has been out of town this week. He is at the National Vineyard Conference in Texas with the Vineyard Staff. Life seems to go by so slow when he is away. When he is home I never find it hard to fall asleep, and now I'm experiencing the complete opposite. I cant sleep. We like to make jokes that I could fall asleep anywhere. Thats hard to believe when he's not around. I stay up way later than I would ever stay up if he was home. I have to sleep with a light on too. I guess I'm afraid of the dark. On the bright side, I do get to catch up with my friends that I have not seen in awhile. Absence does make the heart grow fonder. I do cherish the times away, because it is a time of reflection. When reunited we both have so much to share. I cant wait to see his face on Friday!!

No comments: