Wednesday, May 6, 2009

blah blah blah

I'm feeling under the weather today. I went to bed last night with a scratchy throat and then woke up with it very sore. As the day went by it worsened. I had no cold symptoms but just a sore throat, so I went to the doc to get tested for strep. It was negative. Kind of disappointed because I had to spend money on a doc visit who could do nothing for me. Now the cold symptoms are coming on. I'm losing my voice, sneezing and I'm feeling achy. I hope I'm feeling much better by Friday.

I have had the urge to sew something up lately. Maybe I will, I just dont know what. I was thinking trying a skirt. Ive never done that before. Luckily, Megan's around to help me.

The biggest loser has inspired me to train for a marathon. I know I dont have time to train for one now since I am starting an Internship. I have never had the desire to run one. I thought a half marathon was enough for me. Not now. I'll make that on my goal list of one of the things to do in my lifetime.

Now back to LOST......I'm LOST. ha, of course.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lost was insane last night!!!!!
Holy cow!
When do you want to do a skirt?? Just let me know. I'd be up for it whenever!
Love you :)