Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Random Things posted Again!

25 random things are going around on facebook so I thought I would post it on here too. Sorry if you have already read this. I enjoyed it!

1. I drink about 16 oz of coffee a day. That is ridiculous. I used to say I would never drink coffee.
2. I am a planner. I would rather plan my days/ nights out then be spontaneous! It really does make me happier to know whats going on!!! Which is hard on Justin most of the time...sorry babe.
3. I really really want a baby right now, but I really really want to do an internship too. So the internship is on the planned charts for now.
4. I have 5 brothers and 2 sisters for those of you who did not know that. I am the sixth. I will never have that many children, but thanks mom and dad for having us because I would not be here then.
5. I LOVE Chocolate and sweets! Sometimes I will only eat those for my dinner and regret doing it. I hate keeping it around the house.
6. I am obsessed with Breastfeeding even though I dont have any children of my own. i like nutrition and i like babies so it goes hand in hand. I hope when I have children I can breastfeed. knock on wood.
7. I love having people over my house and cooking for them. I find joy in providing hospitality to peeps.
8. I enjoy being in the kitchen especially with other women. It is fun to have girls over cooking/baking and chatting away!
9. I love my Husband so much.....He is more than I could ask for. We are polar opposites so We balance each other out. He makes me laugh all the time and he is a big part of who I am today. I love when he sings to me.
10. I love having an organized clean house, but organizing is NOT natural for me and it exhausts me trying to keep everything organized and clean. I envy those that are natural freaks at being organized and clean and not be obnoxious about it............Daniel Freeman.
11. I am always Cold. I wear layers all the time or always have a jacket on. Cold = Pain to me. Justin argues with me and says Cold cannot = pain but i disagree.
12. I hate cold hands/feet on my body
13. I was a competitive gymnast for 6 years. I made it to Level 8 and quit. It was my childhood growing up. Where was I when all the kids were playing and being kids..... I was at the gym four nights a week practicing my little tale off.
14. I played fastpitch softball and soccer in high school
15. I really like to sew. I'm not great at it but I can figure out how to sew most things. If someone shows me how I promise I can do it. I have never tried a pattern. I want to though.
16. I want to learn to knit.
17. It feels good to me to complete everything I start.
18. I have a scar on my right arm from chicken and dumplings
19. I Love the Vineyard Church Movement.
20. I spent one christmas break in China. It was one of the best travels of my life.
21. Justin and I like to box with each other for fun.
22. I like to get along with everyone and if you dont like me i want you to like me.
23. I'm afraid of the dark.
24. I hate sleeping by myself. Even when I was a kid with my own bed I would sleep with my sisters.
25. and I saved the best for last. I love Jesus and carry a relationship with him. Christ is the foundation of both mine and Justin's life. We are who we are because of GOD and we hope to continue pursuing him and growing in who we are. I wish everyone knew what life was like to know Christ. They would never go back.

No comments: