Monday, January 5, 2009

Cheers!

Cheers to the New Year. Justin and I have always (except last year) sat down and created a list of goals for the New Year. This began when we were dating and I hope it will continue as we grow very, very, very old together. Here are 15 goals I have created for 2009.

Goals:
1. Get into UK Hospital Internship
2. Pay off some debt
3. Save **** dollars
4. Become a mentor
5. Find Joy in everything,
6. Remove the Negative
7. Run another Half -Marathon
8. Read more – Justin would love this.
9. Start Journaling again
10. Eat More Fruits and Veggies and less meat
11. Try a Juice Detox.
12. Spend a lot more quality time with my Husband.
13. Go on more dates
14. Create Surprises
15. Laugh MORE Often

I look forward to the New Year. I hope I cherish each day.

1 comment:

jess said...

Good post Erica, your list inspired me to write my own! (And even though I wrote inspired in the past tense, I'm going to have to put some thought into it first.)