Monday, December 22, 2008

MOVED

Justin and I are moved officially. We have spent the past three nights in the new place. It has been wonderful being able to get home quickly and not in 30-45 minutes. We have been out looking for a couch. No success so far. We are thrilled to be simplifying. Justin and I still are processing the move emotionally. It does take a toll on you when you have built so much together in one place. Richmond was our home for 7 years. Justin and I started our life together there. We built a community of friends and even have our own roots in some of the local places. We plan to still travel there often to visit great friends of ours. Even with the Richmond Vineyard starting we will be traveling there more frequently. I know it’s going to take time for us to adjust. Tears do flow every once in awhile when I think about it. We 100% believe we made the right move and have no doubts with our new place. We are going to have to find new ways to use our giftings in Lexington and find ways to make this place home!


We are selling an antique desk and antique twin bed. If anyone is interested let me know. I will post some pics eventually. Still haven’t found the camera cord…………..

No comments: