Monday, December 29, 2008

IKEA

Ok I’m at work today and it is soosososososo boring! Yesterday Justin and I spent the whole day at IKEA with a bunch of our friends. Remember when I said we were trying to simplify when we moved. Well we did for sure because the only furniture we brought with us was our kitchen table and bed. No chairs, couches, dressers, etc. So we decided to save all of our Christmas money and buy us a few things. IKEA was great for getting the things we need at a LOW price. I’m not going to say everything is the BEST you can get but you can’t beat spending little money for lots of stuff. I’m so pleased with my purchases. I’m sure I’ll be even more pleased when we have all the parts together and in use. Our couch is our next purchase to make. Hopefully we will do that soon. If you have never been to IKEA you are missing out. It is a great experience just to go and walk around. There’s babysitting for your kids too! You can hang out, shop, eat lunch, and shop some more. You need to plan to spend most of your afternoon or evening there. It takes awhile to get through the whole store.

No comments: