Thursday, November 13, 2008

Here We Go Again......

So things have been on the flip side. All In a matter of days we found out our moving plans fell through and Justin's car may be officially done. It was not fun hearing all the news in a short period of time. I really allowed myself to not get upset about the whole situation. I know God is good and he is for us not against us. Running on the Faith I had I believed it would all work out in HIS timing. This all happened last week. We have been running around using one vehicle. It actually hasn't been too bad. It is definitely harder on Justin than me. With his job he has a lot more flexibility than I do. He had to get up earlier and work his job around me. It would definitely be easier to live on one vehicle if we lived in Lexington. The distance makes it hard to travel using one car. We have not let it get to us though. The good news came today when we were told the car was fixed and should last us longer than expected! YAY! I told you God is Good!

Our Living situation is still not settled. We haven't had a chance to sit down and talk about our next move. Matt and Kris are currently living with us. They were suppose to live on the other side of the duplex with us. Matt and Kris are easy to live with so it hasn't been bad at all. quite fun actually. We still plan to move to Lexington we just don't know exactly when or where. It has been kind of stressful for Kris because she currently does not have a job, and she has been working so hard filling out applications and calling around. So if you know of any opportunities for her, pass it along!

We are all hoping for better weeks to come.............

1 comment:

Nataway said...

Yeah! You live in community too! That's awesome it's working out well with this couple. I pray you guys get settled into Lexington soon. Love you!