Wednesday, July 2, 2008


Justin has been gone the past couple of days, and I have been absolutely lonely without him. Life is so different when he is not around. I feel so lost and incomplete without him. He is gone away on a Church Staff Retreat in the sticks. He does not have good cell phone reception so I have not talked to him much which is not usually the case when he is gone for a long period of time. :( So, I have been filling my time by spending some quality time with a few of my girlfriends. It has been very much refreshing getting to be with friends that are so dear to me.


For those of you who do not know my husband I will tell you a little about him. He is absolutely amazing! He is more to me than I have ever imagined. Justin is very humorous and also very sincere. He can take any moment of life and find good in it. He's never a downer about anything, but always uplifting. Justin can put a smile on anyones face with his great stories and silly songs. My husband is a musician. He is a very talented worship leader and song writer. I'm so proud that he has pursued his gift of music even when it is not always looked upon as a great idea. He is a risk taker and I love that about him. Most of all he is a great husband. He supports me in all that I do. He's there for me always whether I'm having a good or bad day. He helps me out by cleaning the house for me, doing laundry, and even doing the dishes. Thats awesome. Not all wives are privileged to have a great husband like this. He likes to pick at me a lot and tickle me which can be annoying at times but I know that he is loving me when he is doing it, so I tolerate it. I actually would be really sad if he didnt pick at me. He is wonderful and I'm proud to stand by him and call him MY husband!!!

No comments: