Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hey there! So its been quite awhile since I have posted. Life has been absolutely crazy with work and just Life. The past couple of days Justin, me, and a couple of friends took some time away and went camping. We went out to Cave Run in Morehead Ky. It is absolutely beautiful out there. We stayed at Twin Knobs campground right on the lake with no electricity. We pitched a tent and hung out by the campfire. It was so relaxing and a great time with friends and nature. We tried to spend some time at the lake, but it rained for a bit so we spent some time in town grabbing some coffee and then played some poker back at the campsite. Cristin, Kris, and I planned the meals and it was quite an adventure without electricity, but we have a creative group and had some pretty awesome, delicious meals. I absolutely loved my time away camping and wish there were more opportunities to do that. Sorry to all those we did not invite. It was last minute. Wish I had some pictures, but we forgot a camera :(

No comments: