Thursday, August 4, 2011

4D ultrasound & 34 weeks Pregnant


Life seems to be a bit busy lately.  I guess you can say I have been nesting, trying to get things ready for our little man.  I can't wait to meet him, hold him, and love him.  Justin and I are excitedly waiting his arrival.  Here's our little man.







Here I am at 34 weeks.  I'm feeling great at this point.  



Of course the bump gets in the way at times and can be a tad bit uncomfortable, and peeing can get old, but every time he moves around I am reminded how awesome pregnancy is.  I love it!


3 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow, you look great!! I felt the same way about being pregnant. I really enjoyed all the changes to my body because it just felt amazing that there was this little person in there! God is soooo creative! Ohh, and the pics are priceless. I'll be watching the blog for updates :) Congrats again!!

Scott and Jaclyn said...

Ahh he is too cute! & YOU! you look amazing! You must tell me your tricks :)

The Taylors said...

Awww! look at that belly!!! I bet you are getting super excited!!! It's almost time! I wish a smooth and easy delivery and a short recovery! We'll be praying for you and Justin and Isaiah!