Monday, July 13, 2009

Where does time go.

Days are going by so fast. I have almost a month left before I start my internship. Less than a month before I'm finished working at the Health Department. I have so much to do between now and then. I have to buy a new computer, defer our school loan payments, cut other bills down to lower monthly payments, find health insurance, and get some new work clothes. I mean, do I even have time to do all this? Sure I do. Its just a little overwhelming. I cant believe it is almost here.

Justin and I are taking a little vacation next week. I think we are going to try kayaking (I have never done this before), camping, hiking, and maybe visit IKEA. I'd also like to take a trip to Trader Joes (I haven never been there). We will see. It is hard for me to spend money right now knowing we will have so little in the next 11 months ahead.

I cant believe it is already midway through July. Time flies.

I'm also taking a week off before my internship starts. I'm hoping to get our closets organized in this tiny apartment of ours and rest because this may be the most I will get for a long time.

Thanks for letting me blog about breastfeeding. I hope my readers out there don't care to much. Its fun talking about it. Believe me I don't know everything and I have a lot more to learn.

No comments: